Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I think I'm over it....

I've been outbid. I'm not sure I'm willing to up the price. I was bidding on a long arm quilting machine and I'm to the point where upping the price makes it less of a deal on a used machine, and maybe should just be put toward a new one..... I have 5 days to think about it. Maybe I'll try and jump in at the last second with a final bid. Swooping it out from under the person who out bid me. They have no feedback, therefore are new to e-bay I assume.
On other fronts, my goal lately has been to do one piece of crafting a night. Last night I cut out bindings for fleece baby blankets. I'm sure D- is happy that I am slowly cleaning out the dining room and will be moving back up to the office where all this stuff belongs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters