Monday, July 14, 2008

Processing

I sold the quilt on etsy! I was so pleased. I have put another up for sale, but it has not sold. I raised the price a little to make it more in line with the actual work I put into it. I have fabric to make some new versions. I am finishing up old projects. The quilt for my brother's wedding present needs only the binding stitched on. I can't believe that I'm almost out from under that quilt!

I know that I am the last person on this bandwagon but flickr! Wow... I have lost hours and hours just checking out what others are working on. It is overwhelming! I have to pace myself and stop checking things out and try my own hand at things.

I'm still planing on using up my stash of quilting fabrics. I have lots of scrap quilts planned. So much of my fabric was given to me or bought in bundles with no plans that it doesn't coordinate well. Also it's so unorganized that I don't even know what goes with what.

This weekend we will be off camping with my family. This is the first trip planned of several this summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters