Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter.... It's the new Christmas

Did you know that? Apparently everyone is supposed to give gifts on Easter now. I know that when I was a kid, my parents or the Easter bunny brought us a basket and that was it. Now grandparents apparently give baskets too. And... with a lot more stuff than the Easter bunny brought.

We went to D's parents for Saturday night and then Sunday morning. D's mom went way overboard on the gifts. I also can't imagine the amount of candy she would provide if we said that candy was allowed. Now I have a good 2 weeks of begging for chocolate to deal with.

The Pickle had a trying weekend since his cousin is so hard to play with. The Pickle would be playing on his own and S would come and snatch toys and just cause an uproar. D and I had several talks about how S is a difficult kid to play with who really needs some time with other kids.



3 & 5
I choose to be known for completing things
I choose to be and inspiration to others
I choose to have a tidy home

1.) Warm weather on it's way.
2.) Window bird feeder for the Chickadee from the bunny.
3.) An Easter surprise mug with bunny in the bottom.
4.) The Pickle saying "Momma, I love you very much."
5.) The Chickadee almost crawling.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,

I'm organizing the partners for the Crafts For Young Children Swap and am wondering if you would please send me your email address...? s AT seabirdc DOT com.

Thanks!!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters