Saturday, July 30, 2005

Yes, I see the irony

I've spent the past week at an Epidemiology of Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology of Man Made Disasters class. Hosted by the Blackwell center on OSU campus. The first day and the last day there were kind enough to provide lunch for us. Well, I ended up with a bit of food poisoning. Yeah. I tried to call my supervisor to see how she was feeling. I am holding the chicken salad accountable, but it might have been the soup or the potato salad. I was up at 3 puking while D quietly slept away. I had the chills and a fever while D quietly slept away.

D was a big help with the pickle today though as I spent most of the day sleeping and making trips to the bathroom. The pickle was not a big help as he only took 1 hour naps today. He took 3 of them, but a nice 3 hour nap would have worked for me. I am interested in returning to work on Monday to see if anyone else came down with something.

Big news on the pickle front. He can now blow kisses. I have been working with him for the past month or so, sending him a smooch when he was looking at me. Well today he did it right back. It was a big moment. I have started a little sign language, milk is what I'm working on now. I figure that it doesn't hurt to at least start exposing him to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters