Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday

D turned 34 this weekend. Wow was it different than birthdays of the past. Last year we spent his birthday at the Japanese Steak house, me 1 day past my due date. Two years ago we spent the night at a favorite pub. This year.... At home and everyone who came to celebrate brought a baby with them. M and the pickle were peas in a pod. Everytime one cried the other cried in sympathy. The pickle was the big brute of a cousin knocking M down, banging him on the head, taking toys from him. Julie just laughed at it all.
unfortunately D's birthday gift did not arrive in time. He decided that he wanted an air horn for the CRV. I was like "What ever." That totally cemented the truth that while he says the CRV is my car, it totally isn't! He laughed and said that he will think it is pretty funny when in 2 years we buy another car for him and I'm driving a car with an air horn in it.
We are getting things ready for the pickles birthday party this Sunday. I did a quick guest list count and I am pretty shocked to realize that we have invited 50 people over for cake! I was thinking that most people that we invited wouldn't really be coming, but it turns out that most are. I need to get baking some cakes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters