Sunday, January 01, 2006

Pictures as promised

Christmas has come and gone, twice. We had a great holiday, the Pickle didn't get to may battery operated toys thank goodness! He didn't really know what was going on, but had a great time seeing the family, I think.

I finally pulled the pictures off the camera. Here is the king size quilt, which I will probably never do again. At least not for someone else. By the time it was done, I pretty much hated it. But it turned out nice and the woman who ordered it liked it. I also finished a baby quilt for another woman at work. I enjoyed working on it. It took me 1 week from start to finish, the little boy who got it for Christmas really liked it.

The Pickle and I are a one parent house hold for the next four days. D decided to go to the bowl game in Tempe Arizona and flew out this morning. The pickle has been a needy little baby since he left this morning. We have decided to let him cry for about 5 min when trying to get him down. Last night he cried himself to sleep and again this morning. It is really hard on me. I think I might be reaping the effects of it today with a little guy who need to be held a lot more than usual. We will see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters