Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My word means nothing

Even though I promised myself that I would not start another project before finishing up one I did. So the third Mr. Dangles sits in pieces, I started a sweater for the pickle. I needed a car project for our trip up to my parents last weekend. The plus side, is that I have finished the sweater. Well, if by finished I mean it is sitting in pieces. I just needs to be put together! This is the part where I usually stall out. So close, yet so far. I fully expect to sew this sweater together this evening, but I've been meaning to put that monkey together for a few weeks too.
Last weekend D and the Pickle and I took a ride up to Cleveland to celebrate my grandfather's 90th birthday. He has started to slip mentally and asked several times who the party was for and also who's baby I had. He seemed very surprised to hear that it was mine!
We are on the road again this weekend as we head over to D's parents house for Thanksgiving. It will be a quiet affair with us as the only guest. I am bringing pie. D's mom does not do pie and I don't understand how someone can have Thanksgiving with out pie. She did say that she would be baking pumpkin filling, but no crust. I find this odd.
I am going to break my word again and start on another project. Pickle needs a Christmas stocking. What a perfect road trip project. Hand stitching and little seed beads! Maybe I'll take along that third monkey and get it put together in the car.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More SP goodies on the way soon. ^_^

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters