Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Is that light?

I have been making a concentrated effort on completing unfinished projects around the house and I think that I might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I have been itching like crazy to start something new but have had the self control to finish something old. I finally finished the king size quilt. Whew! I am so glad that is done. Well... of course I still have it, I need to wash it but our washing machine is not big enough which means I need to take a trip to the Laundromat. My mom is embroidering the label for me, I just need to stitch that and the tag in and it can leave my house! D added another project while I had my back turned. It is a quick and easy fleece blanket that he had my mom embroider for a friends baby. I just need to sew on the binding and he will even stitch the back down. The whole project would take less than 2 hours, if I could just find them. My final Mr. Dangles is in pieces in the living room. I just need the final push to sew him together, find some eyes and sew a little outfit. The biggest problem is that when I come home from work I spend my time playing with the Pickle and getting dinner ready. Then once he goes down, I just want to veg out... or start a knitting project! I am dying to start a sweater for him but keep holding off. I know that if I get those UFO's off my conscience I would be free!
So... a summary list of projects to finish:
Sew E's Dangle together
3 Outfits for Dangles and embroider kids names on
Wash King Size Quilt
Quilt MC's quilt (sitting on machine)
Binding to Lily's quilt
Paint blocks

Well that isn't as daunting as I thought once I got it all in one place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters