Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Just the Two of Us

The Pickle and I are on our own for the rest of the week. I am interviewing a nanny candidate solo this evening. D talked to her on the phone and things sounded pretty good. She currently has a job as a nanny but it is only part time. So hopefully we can get a friend to be willing to do a nanny share with us once I go part time.

We went down the street last night to bring dinner to our neighbors who just had a baby. She is a beautiful little girl. She has a bit of a pointy head but somehow missed out on the rest of the squishiness new babies often had. Rebecca's mom was there and was totally hogging the baby. He he he. Hopefully one evening we will get a chance to give her a cuddle. It was shocking to compare the pickle to a new born and sweet to remember him at that age.

I have finished the second Mr. Dangles, in pink. I would take a picture but the digital camera's battery is out. I sent my first present to my secret pal. I'm a little worried, I have sent her and e-mail and an e-card and she hasn't checked her mail. Hopefully things will become more interactive as time goes on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the nanny search is going ok. Have a great weekend! - your secret pal!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters