Monday, October 24, 2005

I Love Presents!

And I got one in the mail from my secret Pal! It came last week and I intended on taking a picture and posting at the same time. I didn't get a chance to get it photographed so I thought it best that I let her know that it arrived. Beautiful purple yarn and a set of bamboo needles! I am so excited to find something to knit with my goodies. I am thinking "scarf". Thank you so much secret pal!
I did a little shopping myself for my secret pal this weekend. I was disappointed to hear that Wolf Fiber arts had closed here in town, but then discovered that their whole stock was purchased by the Knitters Mercantile, and is actually closer to my house! Of course this is all old news as the whole transaction occurred about a year ago, but it is news to me. The shop was beautiful and the staff was so nice and helpful. They seemed very excited to hear that I was shopping for a secret pal. I picked up some beautiful yarn. Some for socks and some for another project for my pal to decide on. I hope that she likes the color scheme.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your goodies! I played with the purple yarn a bit, was not gunna send it :p but I did - you will have a lovely scarf!

-your secret pal!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters