Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Wait until the last minute... Who me?

Going into the weekend the pickle still did not have a Halloween costume. D wanted to dress him up as a continental soldier and since I didn't feel like thinking very hard I didn't come up with anything else. My thought was that I would be able to put the costume together last week sometime. When D was sent down to Florida with work those plans pretty much went right out the window. I procrastinated and procrastinated, then went shopping, then to a clam bake then at 8:30 the night before Halloween decided that it was the perfect time to get started on this costume. When D got home Sunday night at 10:00 and found me at my sewing machine he had doubts that I would be able to pull off this costume in such a short time. When he got home at 5:30 yesterday to find me frantically sewing while the pickle sat in my lap he just laughed. The pickle did miss the neighborhood parade but did make it out for the passing out of candy, which he LOVED. He just giggled and giggled and jumped up and down as the kids came up to the porch. Some kids thought he was a pirate, but most people figured it out... A few guessed George Washington and one Napoleon. All in all.. Pretty good I think... Can you stand the cuteness?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is ADORABLE! I can;t stand it. tee hee - hope you are doing well

- your secret pal

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kim Carney said...

So adorable! I miss my son being that age.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters