Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Home Sweet Home

I set aside the counter runner for my MIL to work on a gift for my niece who turned two. It was so much fun to work on it. Here it is the wee kitty will give you a tour of her home.

Here is the outside. She has a little garden where she likes to sit and listen to the birds. Next year she plans on planting some veggies out there.















She has a cozy living room where she likes to snuggle up in her chair with a good book, a cup of tea and a crackling fire.

Kitty loves to bake and always has something to nibble on when friends stop by for a visit.

And the final stop is her bedroom where it shows how much she loves pink.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I love your dollhouse.

I sent you a long email a week or so ago, but I must have mistyped the address.

The yarn is Steinbach Wolle Strapaz Cotton Effekt. I don't know which one of these is the color: Farbe: 2 and Partie: 63483. Dye lot doesn't matter; each skein makes a sock.

I listened to a library CD on my IPod and it was so much better. I can track back every 3 minutes! Our library lets you download books, but unfortunately they don't work for iPods.

Great to hear from you!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters