Tuesday, August 02, 2005

It's in the mail

So the CD's are now in the mail. I know that I am a day late and I apologize. I was just going to stick them in an envelope, but realized that I need to do a little better. So it took a day to get the CD inserts together.

I got 2 more CD's in the mail yesterday. One I listened to... Whoa.. There was a lot of music on there. 30 tracks. D- is all about Napoleon Dynamite so he loved those blurbs. I haven't listened to the second one yet. I'm saving it for my SAS session this afternoon. It is cover songs. I think it will be pretty good!

After getting over that bout of food poisoning, which there is now an investigation started, I had a pretty good weekend. We had friends and family over for a cook out on Sunday. My brother and his wife came and of course baby Michael. It was a nice afternoon visiting with everyone. We invited our neighbors who live across the back ally. They are interesting people.

No crafting got done this weekend. I have set up the quilting machine, but I have not had a chance to try it out yet! So frustrating

1 Comments:

Blogger Fillan said...

Hello!
Today I´ve got your cd. Can´t wait to hear it out... Thanks!

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters