Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Birthdays

In the past 2 weeks I have baked 5 cakes. Well, 3 cakes and a whole slew of cup cakes. First there was D's birthday cake. A dark chocolate cake that had so much cocoa in the icing it was black. There was a lot of chocolate in that cake. Then the 15th was the Pickles first birthday. I couldn't let the day go by with out him having his first piece of cake. I didn't get a picture of the whole cake, I rushed the icing a bit and it wasn't all that pretty. The Pickle did not seem to mind.

Sunday we had his official first birthday party. We crammed about 35 people into our little house. I think that the kids had a lot of fun. Here is the tractor cake that I made for him. My dad decorated the cupcakes with little tractors to carry on the theme.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters