Monday, June 19, 2006

Crafting in my mind

I have been getting a few things done crafting. I have set aside the Pickles sweater and moved on to some more pressing creations.
I keep coming back to an idea that I have had of creating a soft puzzle out of felt animals. I have searched and searched for a pattern of some sort put I have come up empty handed. McCall's has a vitage pattern for making square animals, but that isn't quite what I'm looking for. I am thinking that I will need to draft it myself to satisfy my imagination.
This weekend I moved my sewing machine out to the front porch and made some serious headway on Ellie's 5 ft tall teddy bear. The pattern called for 4 yards of fabric and I must have had the wrong width because I didn't have enough for the head. I remedied that this weekend and just need to trace it, cut it out and sew it up. I am dying to see Ellies face as she pulls out a teddy bear bigger than her!
I am revisiting my folding doll house and have thoughts of putting another one together. Maybe the drought is over???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters