Friday, June 30, 2006

Weekend Plans

Well, I feel like I have a long weekend coming on, but then I don't I'll be back at work on Monday!

Mom brought me down the screen printing supplies last week and I have attempted to re-claim the two screens. I can still see what was printed before, but I think I'm going to give them a try this weekend. I have thoughts of printing up some fabric. I need to see what I can draw up and scan in.

We have had a major sitter issue this week. We had recently hired a new girl who worked for us for 2 weeks, gave us her 2 weeks notice on Monday, stating that she found another position where she could make more money. Then she never showed up on Wednesday. This is so frustrating to me. She is the second person we hired who no-showed us. I don't understand this generation. This isn't a job like working at the mall, there isn't anyone else to fill your spot if you don't show up to work. I can't figure out why she even bothered to give us notice in writing stating her last day of work if she wasn't intending on coming back. We do owe her one day's pay, but she will need to contact us to get it. I have considered stopping pay on her last check, which she hasn't cashed yet. But I have decided to just let it go. It would do no good, it would undo what she did, it was pay for work she had done. D did call her references and asked if they had heard from her, I know that was a little spiteful. I'm not sure if it made him feel better or not. I think "What comes around goes around." But then I wonder what did I do that cause this to "go around" to us?

We currently have an arrangement with my sister in law to watch the pickle. She has said she would do it permanently, but we are trying to find someone else. Not because she wouldn't do a great job, just because I am concerned mixing family in on raising a baby. I wouldn't want any hard feelings to come about.

In the mist of all this messiness. D and I have been talking about baby 2. It is a little surprising to hear him talk about being ready to start trying again since he was the one most shell shocked by the arrival of the Pickle and the effects it had on his sleep/schedule. I called my doctor to find out some information regarding the fact that I still haven't had a period. Long of the short I am going to stop pumping at work and see if that will lower my prolactin levels enough to get things re-started in that area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters