Friday, February 16, 2007

Brrrrr




I was to head up to my parents this weekend to get a bit of a crafting kick in the butt. Thanks to possible blizzards in the Cleveland area they are coming down here instead. That's good news to me. Mom and I are going to tie-dye about 50 shirts for a client of hers. I'm ready to get a little crafting done. Maybe it will get me motivated to work on that quilt commissioned months ago! Uh oh.
I've also been offered the opportunity to watch a friends dogs on occasional weekends which will provide a little spending money my way. Which will be nice.
With dad in town this weekend I have a plan to set him on some small projects about the house that I have been too lazy to do. Namely moving the hooks from the door in the kitchen to the other side of the door and to paint that door with some chalkboard paint.
D has 4 basketball games to referee this Saturday so it will be nice to have my parents on hand to help avoid the cabin fever that sets in with the pickle. We had the next 3 weekends set up for some short trips but so far 2 have fallen through. Probably not such a bad thing, I wasn't really looking forward to traveling 3 weekends in a row. But, I feel like we need to do it now, before there is another one of us to pack for and schedule to try and stick to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters