Friday, February 23, 2007

Party Planning Committee

March is right around the corner so I need to get on the party planning. D is turning 35 this year. He isn't making a big deal out of it, but I would like to do something. I can't decide if I should try and throw a little party for him, or just have everyone meet for drinks one night. D's birthday is the 12th and the Pickle's is the 15th.

We have decided to do a family birthday party on Saturday and then have friends with kids his age come on Sunday. The plan is to have a school bus themed party because he is very into buses at this moment. I wanted to set up a low table and make some yellow play doh and have the kids go to town on it but D has stated a resounding no to that idea. If we could count on the weather we could do it outside, but March 15 can go either way.

I'm on the look out for school bus themed party supplies for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Counters